its late time to post more silent hill jokes
Hi my name is Coffee and I would very much like to get out of Georgia ;O;
To make a long story short my family has gotten toxic to be around and I'm trying to raise as much money as I can to move out and get to Colorado. Right now my goal is $1000 cause that's the minimum I'll need to cover gas and a U-Haul trailer.
Wanna help but don't have a lot of money? Buy me a coffee, every little bit helps!
I can do custom colors and any size from newborn/premie to adult ♥
(I don't have international shipping listed but I'll be glad to add it for anyone! I just don't like picking a flat price since everyone has different shipping rates)
C Francesco Veronesi, CC 2.0
this site needs more wlw content seriously so welp here i go
cw flashing lights
left at london's debut album is real good and this song in particular goes hard
hi i am become older
Silent Hill 2 Original Soundtrack - "Theme of Laura"
have this silent hill meme edit i made
Hi. Babka here again. I... need some extra money, and I'm willing to work for it. I don't expect to get anything from here and I will be posting a similar post to a Russian network where it hopefully reaches the right people. I am writing this one mostly as a preparation and a posting exercise.
Who I am: someone who has a full-time job that doesn't fully cover their medical expenses.
What I need: ideally, some one-time small tasks I can do in my spare time on weekends.
Remote work I can do and have done before:
Things I haven't done before but I think I am capable of:
I can also make epoxy jewelry of basic complexity.
Hit me up if you are interested!
This post is going to be here for a while while I'm thinking of something else to add.
i sketch a whole bunch but dont finish anything such is my life
being obsessed with your friends and your tabletop rp characters is suffering cos no one else knows about them aheem aheem whimper
well that and i really gotta post about my new character, i just need to like make proper art of him. his name is Anchor. HES A BRICKHOUSE and i love him.
evil and fucked up cellphone momence
Headcanons over various Maryo characters
2) He's a licensed masseuse... it's part of how he became friends with Broque Madame.
3) She used to be the adviser to the past king, who ruled as a dictator over what used to be called the Metal Kingdom. Her opinion on him before he kicked the bucket? Eh, not so favorable, to put it lightly.
4) Shortly after the past king's death, a stork brought Bowser to Kamek. He was brought about by the collective wishes of everyone, including Kamek, for a better king (this headcanon from @tigertoony as seen from this post!).
4a) Bowser sometimes refers to the past Metal Kingdom king as "grandpappy" in a joking manner, despite there being no actual familial relations between the two. Kamek doesn't really like the joke.
5) Bowser has called Kamek both "Mom" and "Dad" before, although he usually just says Kamek.
6) Tatanga tried to kidnap Daisy again after the first time, but because it was no longer a surprise, she'd punt him into the atmosphere using a tennis racket whenever he tried. He's kinda learned by now it's a lost cause.
6a) Tatanga actually had one last ditch effort where he instead kidnapped Luigi because of his friendship with Daisy, which was an incredibly bad idea because he then had both Mario and Daisy racing to kick his butt. (Daisy won that race.)
7) She was actually the one who came up with the "Big Red" nickname for Mario.
8) She has two dads: Emperor Yarrow and Emperor-Consort Gruff. Yarrow is, of course, from the royal line while Gruff is a non-royal from Jewelry Land.
9) Bucken-Berry and Ala-Gold are dating. They got together shortly after NSMBW.
10) Buck isn't really a fan of the Super Cat power-up (mainly because of the costume). It's powerful, though, so he begrudgingly uses it.
11) Mary O.'s real name is Mashiko, while Mary O. is a nickname she earned from her fascination and vast knowledge of level building (and her celebrity crush on Mario).
12) Mary O. does a lot of work designing levels for many kingdoms. Bowser is one of her most frequent employers.
12a) Yamamura used to do that a lot as well, but he's since retired and turned his energies into educating the next generation of level designers, like Nina.
robots of trans ur gender
(ok to use and edit, flag found here)
playing with neon pink paint, that thing is brighter than my own future